We are locatied in the historic River Market area of downtown Kansas City. Just 1 block north of the City Market.
North & East South & West
• Take I-35 S/ I-70 W toward downtown KC. • Take I-35 N / I-70 E toward downtown KC
• Take exit 4B toward Front St. & Grand • At the downtown loop,continue on the I-35 N/I-70 E
• Keep right at the fork, merge onto Front St • Take exit 2D toward Main St.
• Contiunie on to Grand Blvd. • Merge onto W 6th St.
• Turn Left at E. 2nd St. • Turn Left at Grand Blvd.
• RMEP will be on the North side of 2nd street • Turn Left at E. 2nd St.
• RMEP will be on the North side of 2nd street
Take the Street Car
The KC Streetcar project is a two-mile route running primarily along Main Street in downtown Kansas City connecting Kansas City’s River Market area to Crown Center and Union Station.
This modern transit option will serve Union Station, the Crossroads Arts District, the Power and Light District, the city’s central business district, and the historic River Market along with numerous other businesses, restaurants, art galleries, educational facilities, and neighborhoods.
The KC Streetcar has 16 stops spaced every two blocks for both northbound and southbound travel. It also is free to ride! Check out the map below-
Take the River Market North(3rd & Grand)stop. We are located just 1 block north on Walnut Street.
Street Car Hours- Links-
Monday-Thursday 6am-Midnight Stops & Destinations
Friday-Saturday 7am-2pm How to Ride
Sunday 7am-10pm Map